How to join
Try us before you join
The club caters for all levels of runner, so even if you’re just starting out, come join us.
You don’t have to join the club to come and try a training session, just come along and see what you think. We mainly run senior sessions from Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre, currently on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (Visit the training page), but if you enjoy it, why not join the club? You can join at any time of the year.
Membership is yearly, runs from 1 January to 31 December each year and needs to be renewed by 31 January no matter what time of year you first joined. Standard renewals are £30* per year for seniors plus a £14 UK Athletics Levy.
*If you are new to the club after June it is reduced to £15 (plus the UKA levy)
- registration with UK Athletics (£14), providing various benefits, see UK Athletics website
- reduced race entry fees (usually £2 but sometimes up to £5) for nearly all UK Athletics affiliated races
- free entry into Chiltern League, County, Southern and National Cross Country races as well as various relay competitions.
- free entry in the East Anglian Track and Field League
- Club London Marathon Ballot – a second chance to get a London place through the club
- a variety of free training nights across every week
- coaching from qualified coaches, and training tips from experienced runners
- new friends and running partners!
We also host various club races throughout the year including the Langmay Trophy and infamous Stag Trophy
For further information please see our Membership Info page or contact Enquiries@leightonbuzzardac.co.uk
If you’re ready to join us please see our Membership Forms page