The Leighton 10 2018
Date set for Sunday 23 September
Details to be announced in the new year!
Thank you to everyone that supported the 36th running of the race in 2017. We hope you enjoyed the experience and will be back again in 2018.
Full Results are available here: 2017 Results
Photos available here on our facebook page. Feel free to tag and download your photo!
If you have any queries regarding the results please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read: “10 Reasons to Leighton 10“
- A popular 10 mile road race with a scenic, rural route
- Incorporating the Bedfordshire AAA championship
- Each finisher will receive a technical long sleeved shirt
- Individual prizes and team prize (8 to score including at least 2 ladies)
- £15/£17 in advance
- £17/£19 on the day
- Closing date Sunday 10th September (postal) or Friday 15th September (online)
Enter online HERE
Download an entry form HERE
Download the pre-race information sheet HERE
Follow us on Twitter at @TheLeighton10
Photos from previous years can be viewed on our club Facebook page. (Please contact Leighton10@leightonbuzzardac.co.uk with any queries)
- Previous Winners/Results
- Anorak stats showing standards and Veterans percentage since the first race in 1981.